You may pay for your orders by cash on delivery in the following bank account.
HOLDER: ZACHARAKIS IOANNIS
Please always mention your name in the “reason” section.
Any transaction fee (commission), remittance-interbank commission, or charges due to your choice for a bank deposit to a different bank and in general any additional charges, will be undertaken exclusively by you as a customer.
RETURN POLICY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and conditions described in this policy are applied at all products purchased on our E-shop.
1. You may cancel your order
To cancel your order, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +30 23240 72273.
If you have completed your payment for your order but it has not yet been delivered to the shipping company or courier, we will immediately refund the amount of your products value, the same way you made the original transaction.
In case your order has been delivered to the transport company or courier, then we will refund the amount of your products value, the same way you made the original transaction as soon as the products return to us. In any case, you will be informed by any appropriate means about the progress of the return.
You can in any case return the products delivered to you within fourteen (14) days. The products you wish to return should be in excellent condition, with closed packaging. Therefore, the products must not have been opened and in particular the packaging must not have been opened [indicatively the capsule (white tape) or the safety cap must not have been removed]. You agree to ensure the and take care of the excellent condition of the products you return from the moment they are delivered to you until the moment you deliver them to the cooperating transport company or courier company. Receipt of the returned products will be possible only from the address that you had provided us with from the beginning for their shipment and which you have indicated to us in writing.
If the product has not been opened, you can send us an email to: email@example.com or call us on +30 23240 72273 within fourteen (14) days (waiting period or withdrawal period) in order to proceed with your refund. You do not have to justify your decision within this period. You must attach the receipt of your payment, the order form, the confirmation email of your order and the credit card stub (if you have chosen this method of payment). You can ask us in writing for a different way to get your money back. You can return the products to us by courier, and the return shipping costs will be borne by our company (return costs).
The return request takes effect from the date you notify us of the return request (either by phone or by e-mail).
2. In case the products are not returned within fourteen (14) days we may not accept any return or replacement of product. In any case, the maximum return period for replacement may not be extended beyond fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt.
3. In addition to the aforementioned, we recognize and respect, under all circumstances, all the consumer rights under National, European and International law relating to the sales contract, consumer law, and any rights arising out of in relation to product warranty terms. Our national, European and international provisions are absolutely binding. In case any term of the present policy is contrary to the current legislation, it is automatically considered invalid, without affecting the validity of the rest.
4. Make sure to facilitate as much as possible the pick-up process from the address you indicate. You agree that there will be suitable access to your delivery place in order to facilitate the receipt of returned goods.
We are not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your property or merchandise during the return process.
5. In case the package is opened you are not eligible for a refund.
6. We reserve the right to refuse a return or replacement product, if it does not meet the conditions set out herein or in the legislation.
7. You may submit complaints and questions to the General Directorate of Consumer Protection and by calling 1520.
8. Please check and study this text for changes often, and in any case before making any purchases. In any case, when making purchases, it is presumed that you have been informed, having studied the present policy and that you unreservedly accept and explicitly agree to what is mentioned and defined herein.